Protecting Your Family’s Assets & Future
It is impossible to know what the future holds for you, your family, or your business. However, you can take preventive measures by meeting with an experienced Mississippi estate planning lawyer to develop a complete estate plan.
At Burwell Eisenberger, PLLC, we help our clients effectively plan for the future by using the right tools. With the right combination of trusts, wills, and business entities, you can secure the future of your family and your family’s business.
Benefits of Having an Estate Plan
Many people believe that estate planning only applies to wills, but it is equally important when you are buying a piece of property or if you own and run a business. Estate plan offers many benefits and can protect you whether you are wealthy or have a modest estate.
An estate plan can allow you to:
- Designate guardians for minor children so they are under the care of someone you trust
- Express your wishes in the event you are disabled or unable to manage your medical, legal, and financial affairs
- Make sure a special needs loved one is cared for while protecting their government benefits
- Minimize taxes on your estate, so you can leave more for your loved ones
- Create a business succession plan so your family does not fight over ownership
- Transfer your assets to the people you want and in the way you want, rather than having the court decide for your family
Feel reassured knowing that your wishes are expressed in legal documents and that your family will be taken care of even after you’re gone.
Comprehensive Estate Planning, Tailored to You
We have a significant amount of estate planning revolving around professionals, such as doctors, lawyers, accountants, and business owners. Whether you hope to transfer your business to your family or protect it from the creditors, the right plan can help.
Our estate planning services include:
- Wills and trusts
- Advance healthcare directives
- Power of attorney
- Estate Administration
- Asset protection
- Estate and probate litigation
- Business succession
- Regular updates to your estate plans based on changes to the law and your life
Our legal team is ready to assist you every step of the way, helping you protect your wealth and helping you achieve your goals. We act as caring advisors to provide you with your options and useful advice, enabling you to decide your best course of action. We strive to form long-term relationships with our clients so that we can protect your rights now, and we will be there in the future to handle any new challenges that arise. With a comprehensive litigation practice, we are always ready to protect your rights in court.
Dedicated to Finding Estate Planning Solutions
Our Jackson, MS estate planning attorneys are committed to providing you with our undivided attention and helping you come up with a creative solution through the use of various estate planning tools. We represent clients throughout Jackson and across Mississippi, helping individuals and families protect their assets and future.